Thursday, October 31, 2013

November Goals

With Murphy kicking our bums in October and Christmas around the corner it is time to get serious...so I'm putting my November goals in writing for the world to see in hopes of keepin myself accountable.

1. I will not keep up with the Jones!!!! It is very important to me that my children don't grow up being materialistic. They already do not have the latest toy or a plethora of things but they also do not want for anything due to three sets of grandparents. For the month of November I really want to focus them in on enjoying what we have and each other. Also focus on those who may not have a lot and how might we help.

2. I will only spend $400 for the month on groceries and household needs.....for a family of 5 plus dog. I know I can do this. I have the skills. It is a matter of applying myself. 

3. I have a treadmill, I have dug out the treadmill, I will now use the treadmill. I will start my goal at twice a week. I want to be realistic as I do have three kids and a husband who works a ton.

4. I will sell $100 worth of stuff through decluttering and crafting. I already accomplished this in October but let's go for another month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment